The most important minutes of a day are those when you plan your day. Before starting work you should take a few minutes and check the tasks due, meetings, etc. and decide the priority and order for the day.

You can plan you day in the evening of the previous day, in bed before standing up, when commuting, first thing at work, etc.

In general each minute you spend on planning your day will pay off in higher efficiency and free time for other things.

Related articles:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • Facebook
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • TwitThis
  • YahooMyWeb

10 Responses to “Most important minutes of the day”

1. S V Vachi prakash says:

Getting up early is one that is more required for time management. Initially find out how you are using the24 hours of each day. If you take a chart and find out how many minutes you spend everyday for each activity then you will come to know the time you are unutilising/underutilising. It is like a financial budget you should have a time budget. Planning and allotting the timing you have will give more focussed attention for achieving the desired results.

2. abiodun babatunde says:

your information are very valuable and usefull please send me details packege on time managemnt and most important thing in your life and all other related articles.

3. Mike King says:

Definitely a good tip, I personally find planning your day the night before is the best thing to do. You can actually wake up in a better frame of mind if you already have thought about the day and know what you are going to accomplish. A short list of just 3 main things each day can make a HUGE difference in productivity.

4. syed bilal aziz says:

hello
    words are not enough for ths fruitful tips…. .
    please send me some good topics about management
    thanking for this anticipation
    regards
    b i l a l

5. Fred says:

I totally agree with Mike. I also find planning your day the night before a really helpful thing to do. I even list the order in which I will do the first three things next morning.

6. Lalitha says:

Your information is not just tips it is so helpful for those who want to live the most and the best of their lives. It also helps to priortize our goals ruthlessly. I also feel these tips help us to establish our routines and stick to them as much as possible.

7. waldir says:

Of course the day will be much better when previously planned. I have found here on this site so many useful tips. Thank you very much!

8. Rox Flame says:

Just like “S V Vachi prakash” mentioned, it is very important to budget your time as you would your money. But I would go even further, as to budget your focus. Figure out which times of the day you are more focused, and organize your schedule and to-do lists to coincide with this. Thus you tackle the most important jobs of the day, whilst you still actually feel like doing it with at least a little passion.

9. Hi - I would like to say thank you for an interesting post about a subject I have had an interest in for a long time now. I have been lurking and reading the comments avidly so just wanted to express my thanks for providing me with some very good reading material. I look forward to more, and taking a more active part in the discussions here, whilst picking up some knowledge too!!